Wednesday 8 May 2013

The new Kit Kat

This little cutie is officially mine! His name is Smithy and I used to be his Aunty {he was my sissy's cat}. A couple of weeks ago my sis decided that she couldn't keep him and I was upgraded to his Mum {Don't judge....even cats need a Mother!}. Basically he is too crazy for my sisters other cats so had to be re-homed  We already really liked him so were happy to have him. His new nick name is Orange Peel {although my sister likes to call him the Orange Devil} and he is FULL of personality. Have a look!


We also recently celebrated my brother and brother-in-laws Birthdays. They chose to go to Speeders which is an indoor race track for European go-carts. I didn't get to participate but it meant I was able to get some pictures! xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment