Tuesday 27 May 2014

My little seven month old :)

Bennett was seven months yesterday! I took a few pictures for his monthly photo tracker and they turned out so sweet! I also have jotted down his new stats, many of which are the same. I don't mind though, if it were my way....I would keep him my baby forever :)

Weight: 18 lbs

Routine: We now have him sleeping in his own crib most nights. Some nights we are completely selfish though and make him sleep in our bed so we can have extra cuddles :) This is usually only when Ryan works late and hasn't had much of an evening with him. 

Eating: Formula 5-6 times a day and solids three times a day. This child LOVES to eat so basically I can give him almost anything and it goes down well. 

Sizes: 9 month clothing! 

Milestones: He kind of rolls forward now {with alot of persuasion} and that's about it haha. Month 6 was not an month for excelling in the milestone department ;)








No comments :

Post a Comment