Monday 20 January 2014

2 week shots

When Bennett was two weeks old, Ryan's cousin from Gingersnap Photography came around to do some shots. It is so funny to look back and see how small little Bennett was! Here are a few of my favourites :) P.S. My hair was an absolute nightmare that day, whoever says hair is healthy during pregnancy is a liar! I tried really hard too which is sad. I woke up early to blow dry and straighten. I did this all on the LOWEST heat settings possible, so as you can imagine...it took a life time. Then I used very expensive hair oil to smooth it all down. Well about five minutes after finishing....it poofed up as usual. I gave up and stuck it back...and then even that fell out. Sigh. It has since been all chopped off...due to the fact it was fried. So no hair judgement haha ;)














No comments :

Post a Comment