Thursday 27 March 2014

5 month update

Hiya everyone! Long time since I was last on here! Well we have been to England and are now back home. It was an amazing trip and I am proud to say my little Bennett didn't cry once the entire flight there or back. Am I a lucky Mummy or what? People actually thanked me when the flight was over for having such a well behaved little boy.

I also announced that we are expecting baby #2! WHAT A SURPRISE! We were not planning to have two babies so close together and when I first found out I was shocked. Now it has sunk in, I am very happy and know how lucky I will be to have two little blobs :) I've had so many people tell me how lovely it is to have two so close together {11 months apart if this baby is full term} and what good friends they will be. I am excited that this pregnancy is going so smooth so far too! I actually sometimes have to remind myself I am even pregnant!

So back to little Bennett! Here is his updated information for 5 months :)

Weight: 16 lbs
Routine: His routine is still good. He is sleeping through the night between about 9pm-7:30am and goes down for 2-3 naps during the day as well {depending on how long each of them are}.
Eating: Still on formula about 5-6 times a day. I have also now started to introduce some rice cereal. I think that he likes it....most of it ends up on what he's wearing though ;) 



Sizes: 3-6 month and 6 month clothing! 
Milestones: This baby is finally laughing! He also just learned how to roll {one way} and if we position him, he can sit up by himself for maybe a second. The other thing I have noticed is that he is much more verbal now. Of course it's all baby garble but its really sweet to hear his little voice!

Anyways, here are a couple pictures from his five month birthday. I also have so many lovely pictures from England that I will be adding to facebook hopefully sometime today! xxx









No comments :

Post a Comment