Tuesday 17 June 2014

3 years!

Hello friends!

I just wanted to touch base and let you know I received an email wishing me a happy 3rd birthday. Weird you say? Well it's not referring to my age....its referring to the fact that I have been blogging for three years! How weird is that? I actually have stuck to blogging and its really cool to be able to look back and see what I was doing three years ago.

Just incase you decided to look at my archived older posts and see that they only date back to Feb 2013....don't worry...I am not lying about how long I have been blogging for. I started my blog on an older website and then moved to this new site in 2013. I still have the link though and can see all my old blog posts. Anyways, here is the cute email they sent me!


All Things Lovely turned 3 today!

We hope it was a great year, and we look forward to sharing many more

Here's to another three! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment