Tuesday 8 September 2015

Bath time

I feel like I need to change this blogs name to "Confessions of a Mediocre Mother". Don't panic peeps, I am not admitting to being a horrible Mother but I am admitting to not being perfect. No one is, so i'm not concerned. No matter how organized I am or how much sleep I have gotten the night before...things are bound to happen.

Last night was one of those nights that I can't get my mind off. As per the routine, we finished dinner and headed upstairs for bath time. The babes LOVE bath time. It's sweet to see their chubby little leg rolls but they are also hyperactive and soak the bathroom in the process. C'est la vie.  They are big enough now for me to pop out of the bathroom to get their pyjamas together so I did exactly that last night. Before I knew it I started to hear instant struggling coming from the tub. Yeah that's always fun. So I ran the five feet back into the bathroom and saw Brooke FULLY SUBMERGED into the water BY HER BROTHER. The funny thing was that he had a big smile on his face and I realized that he was HUGGING her and thought it was the nicest thing ever. I often say that babies have no regard for their bodies, which is true...they fear nothing. Having two babies so close also means that they don't have any regards for the other ones welfare either. Bennett was hugging Brooke, which is so cute right? She just happened to be a slippery seal and slipped under the water while he was hugging her. Anyways, I saved her, performed a little upside down back thumping and got soaked. So when I think back to it now, it was a pretty standard night really :) xxx






No comments :

Post a Comment