Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter

This year we spent Easter in BC with Ryan's family. What was exciting is that my day home officially closed the Thursday before Good Friday, so I felt completely free of responsibility!!

We drove out on Friday and came home on Sunday, so although it was short, it was still fun. Of course there was lots of food! On Saturday night, I actually had to leave mid dinner and change from jeans into yoga pants! haha. That is honestly what happens when you are offered plate after plate of good food!

As for the last day of day home, my parting gift from my last child was a $200 gift card to the spa Evelyn Charles. So I am very excited to book something lovely in the future. For now, I have to focus on working on paperwork for Ryan's company and I start school this week for book keeping! It will be really strange to begin school again as I haven't attended proper school since I graduated high school in 2004!!

Well talking of work, I had better get back to it. Hope that everyone had a great Easter! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment