Thursday 22 August 2013

Pregnancy purchases


I was meaning to do a 27 week bump update but time got the best of me, so I thought I would wait until I am 28 weeks this Saturday {since it is so close now!}.

In the meantime I want to share some awesome things that I have bought/received lately.

First of all {which I am SO EXCITED ABOUT!} is the little package I got from my Mum a couple weeks ago. I was too busy to blog about it at the time but I am still buzzing off the arrival. I will let the pictures do the explaining.....



YES PEOPLE....ROYAL BABY CLOTHES. Well clothes that were released in celebration of the Royal babe. Anyways, they really are so soft and lovely and I cannot wait to put our little prince in them. I do get sad that my family is so far away sometimes but how else would my Mum get me all these cool things so easily?! She is my direct connection to the Royals haha. She also picked up some stuff in London the other day at Greenwich Market {yes she is that cool} but I haven't received it yet. Here are a couple pics she sent me....the royal wedding date baby grow is amazing LOL.

There is a Mummy one too but I can't find the picture.

The other day my Mother in Law surprised us with a box full of cute baby clothes as well. When I say cute, I mean cute as in Ralph Lauren baby rompers!!! Need I say more?! This little boy is going to be so well dressed :) He also got a winter coat from our Italian house guest which I think is so cute!




My baby purchase this week was actually nothing to do with the babe and more to do with his delivery. Being in hospital last pregnancy with Ada's delivery and this pregnancy for the cerclage surgery, I have come to the conclusion that I hate hospital gowns. There is nothing nice about them. I was getting my hospital bag ready the other night and thought there must be something I can wear instead. Say hello to the gownie :)


Although it is still a hospital gown, it is a much more modest one. The back actually does up with clips in MANY spots and it is a little longer then the ones they provide you at the hospital. It's also just a little brighter then their drab white ones. So needless to say, I am much more excited to wear my gownie then any hospital gown they have :) Well that is the latest for me and the bump. Next up is my 28 week update. Have a good Thursday! :) xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment