Friday 2 August 2013

August 2, 2013 ~ Our first anniversary!

Today marked the first time I was in the "anniversary" club. I know it sounds weird but I was excited all day about this new holiday I get to celebrate. See, I love special occasions, so now I just have one more to partake in!
This was the tag that was given on our wedding favours :)
 We kept it pretty quiet as I am supposed to be taking it easy for this little baby. So before Ryan got home from work, I made him a card featuring his favorite cat....LUCY.


She was really happy for us....obviously ;) This was the photo that was put into Ryan's card.....I listed her as one of our mutual achievements hehehe.

When Ryan got home, he arrived with a dozen roses and a card. He said that he specifically had gotten the roses as I had some cream ones in my bouquet on the day of our wedding {plus I am his English Rose!!}. His card, however, was the sweetest of all! He is such a hard working man and lets me do as I please. He never complains but instead loves to see that I am taken care of and comfortable. So this line was so true!


My mum also sent us a card and included pictures of my grandparents when they were around our age. How thoughtful! {You can see her card on the left hand side}.



We made reservations for a little Italian place called La Piccola. In true Ryan fashion, he fell asleep waiting for me to get ready LOL.


The food was amazing and I am so full after three courses! Now we are home with the fur babies and settling down to rent a movie. It's funny to think we will have a little baby boy with us for our next anniversary.....and maybe another kitten if i'm lucky! Goodnight xxx

Aug 2, 2012


Aug 2, 2013

2 comments :