Monday 23 September 2013

Beatrix Potter Nursery

Although a kitten theme was obviously my first choice {as I know my little babe will TOTALLY be a cat lover like his Mum}, I decided to go with a classic Beatrix Potter theme for the baby's nursery. I started purchasing things around week 18 and it has become an addiction! I have even ordered the baby a Peter Rabbit teddy and mobile for his Christmas present this year {as you may be able to tell...I am just a little excited about it} :)

Here are a few finds/pressies that I have bought/received lately....

Left: Handmade nightlight off Etsy. Top Right: A little piggy bank from Aunty Carly. Bottom Right: Peter Rabbit and Tom Kitten nursery pillows off Etsy.

Top Left: Peter Rabbit print. Middle Left: Toile Beatix Potter fabric for curtain panels. Bottom Left: A book my Mum bought the baby. Right: Pottery Barn crib bumper which will go well with his classic white crib :)

No comments :

Post a Comment