Tuesday 1 April 2014

Shower time

Getting into the shower has become a task since Bennett was born. He just doesn't seem to think a shower is worth me leaving him alone for 10 minutes. I don't mind but I really hate when someone knocks at the door at lunch and I am still sans makeup in my dressing gown. I feel like saying "I swear I have had a productive morning!" haha. I used to be able to catch a shower while he was sleeping but he always woke up right in the middle crying. I would run out dripping wet in a panic that something was wrong. Of course it never was and then afterwards the bathroom looked like it had been flooded. So now I have abandoned the nap showers and have just resorted to leaving him to his own devices. The other day I got out the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed with his toys waiting for me to be finished. It was such a sweet image that I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture. I SUPPOSE this sweet little face is worth struggling to have a shower for ;) xxx



P.S. There are no covers as I was changing over the sheets {domestic diva material} ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment