Tuesday 9 September 2014

37 Weeks!

I have officially gotten to the 37 week mark. Last pregnancy with Bennett, I went at 37 weeks on the dot, so I am officially in an uncharted territory of pregnancy!

I had my cerclage out last Tuesday and immediately dilated. On Saturday, they decided to bring me into hospital to see if I had progressed and help out if needed. Nothing new was happening so we decided to keep this little girl in a tiny bit longer. My cat was also sick and needed vet attention. Plus I was EXHAUSTED that day, so I was glad not to have to go through labor that night ;)



So now I am booked in today to outline a game plan. They are a little apprehensive about letting me go naturally into labor as it was super duper quick with Bennett {it usually is with cervical incompetency}. So my OB is considering induction to avoid a public delivery {yes she actually said that...which scared me immensely!! haha}. We'll see though, I am ready to go if needed.

Anyways, here is the update for 37 weeks!

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 lbs {I lost a lb this week weirdly enough!}
Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Stretch marks? The same ones as my last update....a couple at my side and the HUGE one from Bennett and baby girl which they both decided to focus all efforts on! Wah.
    Sleep: Not good, although I am sure night feeds wont make it any better ;)
Best moment this week: Putting all her clothes away and ready for use. It is becoming very real that I will shortly have two little blobs to squeeze and kiss all day!
Miss anything? Everything
Food cravings: SWEETS!!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Onions and garlic 
Gender: Little GIRL :)
Labour signs: Nothing noticable. Lots of Braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out?  In!  
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Meeting little miss.

No comments :

Post a Comment