Thursday 28 August 2014

10 months!

Bennett has officially passed the 10 month mark. I can't believe how close our little blob is to one years old. I also can't believe that before he turns one, he will have a little sister joining him! It's crazy!

This month was a good one. He has officially started growing three teeth! His top two and his bottom right. I think he is going to look so cute when his top ones initially come in because right now they are quite far apart. I know other teeth will push them together but how sweet will a gap look for a while?!

He also is 100% crawling! It's adorable seeing him make his way around the house. All the cats seem to take more interest in him now he is at their level. The other night I opened the door to let them out and looked around to see Bennett crawling amongst them towards the front door! Being the cat lover I am, I pretty much had a cuteness melt down. Cat's and babies crawling towards you....what more could you want?! haha.

He is still so sweet and full of character. Not a day has gone by yet where we don't just look at him in amazement. At least once a day we are both gushing over him and telling the other one how unbelievable he is while simultaneously kissing his big squishy cheeks :)

So here are his updates 10 month stats:

Weight: 22 lbs {total guess...the scale is still over at my sisters house! haha. I will weigh him when I am over there next and update if my guess was off}. Being 9 mths pregnant, he actually feels like 50 lbs but I know that's just my tired body ;)


Routine: He still sleeps with Mummy and Daddy every night but now he also includes his Peppa Pig in the party. So we are a little squished to say the least but I have decided to stop forcing him into his crib. Hopefully he will naturally get more used to it, especially when he is sharing his room with his little sis. For now, we just nap him in his crib when we can and enjoy waking up to our little messy haired blob every morning.

They are both fast asleep here....with Peppa pig peeking out from in between them. 
Eating: Formula 5 times a day and solids 2-3 times a day. He is definitely losing interest in his milk and getting more curious about his solids. He tries a little of everything and seems to like all of it so far.

Sizes: 12 Month and 12-18 month 


Milestones: Crawling and teeth!! Yay! I was getting a little worried that he didn't have any interest in crawling...or any teeth. So I was quite pleased this month haha.


These are his 10 month pictures, he is in his pajamas because this is post bath time ;)












No comments :

Post a Comment