Saturday 28 February 2015

Bennett's first hair cut

Well today was supposed to be Bennett's first hair cut. I actually had this nervous feeling all morning like I was doing the wrong thing. His curls are just so cute and I have heard from other Mum's that after their babies first cut, the curls didn't always come back again.

I booked anyways as it looks like he stuck his finger in an electric socket most the time. His hair is crazy Afro if I don't wash it in the morning and in the evening.  So I took some really sweet "before" pictures and proceeded to the hair dressers.

When we got there, it was a mass of children everywhere and we were greeted by this rude teenager at the desk. After asking me to spell Bennett's name about 1000 times, she then said that he wasn't booked in. So a little battle ensued between me and her. Basically I said I did book and she went as far as to asking me to prove it by showing her my phone records! Worse things happen in life, so I wasn't upset. Just confused as to why people can be so rude sometimes!

Anyways, no harm was done and the bright side is that until I book another appointment, I get to look at this sweet mess of curls for a little longer :)

                     






No comments :

Post a Comment