Tuesday 10 March 2015

Just a thought....

Hi all!

We are nearing Brooke's 6 month birthday!! So I will do a post on that later this week but today I wanted to jot down a little thought that has swirling around in my head lately.

Every female knows that its sometimes hard to get along with other females. I kind of view us like cats and view men like dogs. You can put any two dogs together and they just enjoy each others company! Put two different cats together though and you will have a hard situation on your hands. Sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't. It's the weirdest thing, they are the same species right? But their cattitudes always get in the way haha.

I find that with other women its the same thing, there is alot of back talk and judgement. I have felt this especially since having children. Other women are so easy to judge you and be mean about things that you chose to do. Even at the shops I have had random people ask me if my baby is dressed warmly enough or why they are eating chocolate cookies {cookie club is made for Mum's to have peaceful shops...just saying}.

So anyways, my point to all of this is that there is no reason for people to be like this other than insecurity. I try and remember that and try my best to be as nice to everyone as I can be. Why not? Do you really want to be horrible, what does that achieve in the end? Woman need to start working well with each other rather then making each other feel worse.



That being said, I also wanted to note that we went to a bachelor finale party last night at my friends house. It was full of woman and we all got along really well {go figure!}. I like when woman make each other feel good about themselves! Anyways, both blobs came with me and Carly and were very well behaved! My friend made bachelor bingo cards which was super fun as well. Then we all got red roses as a parting gift. Best thing about Mondays is The Bachelor haha.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my little rant! Here is a picture of us from lastnight :) xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment