Saturday 16 February 2013

New Bloggy

Well hello, this is my new blog! I am not a stranger of rambling on about my short comings and stating what may be embarrassing events in my life to random visitors. This is, however, where I will continue my "All Things Lovely" blog which I originally started on a website called Tumblr {http://pearlyamy.tumblr.com}. I have actively blogged with Tumblr since June 2011. That actually makes me really proud as it took me about six attempts over the years to stick with it. I'm sure there are lots of my blog children floating around the internet with one or two posts on them. Too bad! So anyways, I am glad to start chatting away about our life on here. I don't really want to move all of my old posts to the new blog so I will recap the last couple of years quickly.
  • Moved to a new house May 2011.
  • Almost bought a horse.
  • Nearly got arrested for unpaid traffic tickets {on the day my sissy and I were looking for my wedding dress. Fun}.
  • Had a few holidays.
  • Got married August 2, 2012 {lucky you, you get spared all the wedding planning details!}
  • Got pregnant with our first baby but lost her at 18 weeks. Her name was Ada.
  • Fell in love with Downton Abbey.
Ok that is a terrible recap, there was lovely hoidays and visits from my English famliy in there buuuut I can't think of everything now. Anyways, the whole reason I moved over here is because it's supposed to be much more user friendly. Althought it did take me three hours tonight {Saturday night...i'm cool} to set up my blog  and do this first post. Hopefully future ramblings on here will get much easier. I'm sure I will be a blogenius in no time. Yes I made up blogenius. I like to make up words, I have been doing it since I can remember. Funnily enough, when you look up Amy on urban dictionary it states: She has a great love of food (especially bagels) and sense of humour and often makes up her own crazy words. Oh and I also really love bagels. Weird. xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment