Saturday 27 July 2013

Face time

I have a confession....we bought an ipad mini just so I could facetime with ma peeps in England {peeps is the cool way of saying Mum, Dad and little sissys Holly and Hannah}. We just had our first facetime this afternoon and it was so much fun!! I seriously LOVE facetime!! I'm pretty sure we're about five years late with this awesomeness but better later then never!!! I am looking so forward to facetiming with baby bump in the future so my fam can see him a few times a week. Eventually he will be able to do it by himself, which will be adorable!! Plus my phonebill will be significantly less {which will please Ryan lol}.

In other news I am 24 weeks today! Goal #1 complete! Now to get this little bump atleast another 4 weeks to the 28 week mark. We went for brunch at my favourite French bakery called La Boulangerie {spelling??} this morning and then afterwards found this adorable children's clothing shop called Coco and Charlie. They had 40% off this years clothes line which was too good to resist! Ryan chose the baby two race shirts {the cool purchase} while I chose him an ADORABLE cardigan which Ryan said is the nerdy purchase. I am of the firm belief though that you can wear cardigans and still look cool. I wear one almost every day and look at me!! ;-) lol.

Isn't this place just lovely?!?!


His new little one month cardigan!


His cool racing shirts that his daddy chose him.

This week is busy! I have a scan at the foothills on Monday, a doctors appt on Tuesday and then family from Italy arrive to stay with us on Thursday. I know you probably assume my side {you know....with my lovely tanned skin tone} but she's actually from Ryans side! Last but not least is our one year anniversary on Friday!! We had planned a little BC trip to coinside with a wedding we were supposed to be attending. That had to be cancelled as I am no longer able to travel outside of Calgary. So a nice dinner may be what we end up doing. Either way, I will try to add some pictures from the week. have a good one!! :-) xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment