Wednesday 23 July 2014

My new planner!

I am not the most organized person in the world, as most of you know. So with baby #2 quickly approaching and still trying to keep track of things for Ryan's company, I decided it was time to get a little bit more organized.

There are alot of electronic planners out there, even on my phone! I just have trouble actually using them properly. Most the time my phone's battery is flat or close to 0% life, so a nice paper agenda was what I needed.

Cue Erin Condren's life planner :)



Awesome isn't it?! I love it because it's personalized {there is something so cool about having your name on things} and really durable! It helps me keep on track for company things but also for life in general including meals, doc's appts, get together's etc.

The week is split by days but also by morning, afternoon and evening. At the beginning of each month there is also a full calendar to view and little stickers to remind you of big things happening that specific day like birthdays.

 


At the back of the planner there is also a pocket for receipts {which I am THE WORST for keeping track of}. There is also a perpetual calendar for birthdays but I think this is slightly redundant.



The cool personalized cover {which I got in pink} is also able to be taken off. They have a selection of covers for you to order and switch around if you get bored within the year.

The only drawback I would say is the price. This specific agenda was $70, which is pricey to begin with but the shipping is what kills you. $40 from the US to Canada!!! I decided to take the plunge and see how well I utilize this planner. It will be worth it if I can actually keep myself on track. A little treat once a year isn't horrible if I can make it worth the money. Either way, I will update you further along in the year to let you know how it's going:)

In unrelated news, my sister is heading to England today {SO JEALOUS}. She may just find a preggo lady and a 9 mth old baby in her suitcase when she opens it on the other side. All joking aside though, it will be really nice for her to see our family, plus they are going to Wales for a week! I can't wait to see all the pictures, I may steal a few to post on here and pretend I was there too :)

Ryan has also booked a week off work starting this Saturday {which is very rare for him} and he is using it to work on things around the house. He already finished the new hardwood and mouldings, so I will post a before/after pic soon. It looks fab!

Anyways, Bennett is starting to wake up so I have to quickly go get dressed before I no longer have that option. Have a good one! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment