Wednesday 6 August 2014

My baby is 9 months old!

Our little Bennett is now 9 months old! I just can't get over him, he is such a little plonker :)

This month was a good one! He is starting to get really excited for things, like when his Daddy gets home from work or bath time. He LOVES bath time and starts screaming in joy the second the water starts running. As for me, he is getting a little harder to lug around. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and FEELING it. Going up the stairs is the worst of all. It's just so much weight to pull him up along with my expanding belly. I am seriously so out of breath when I get to the top...it's embarrassing haha. He has also taken to turning his entire body horizontal while being carried, so he can watch my feet as I walk. It's cute....for like a second and then it just makes it an even more ridiculous struggle.

He also loves other children. It's adorable to see him try and get their attention. He smiles and coo's until they realize he is there. When I first found out I was pregnant with baby #2, I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt for Bennett. Thinking {for some crazy reason} that he would feel left out. Now I see how much he loves babies, I don't think it could of been any other way. I can't wait for him to have a little sister. It's like built in play group every day!

Here are his 9 month stats!

Weight: 20 lbs {total guess...the scale is over at my sisters house! haha}

Routine: Getting better...sort of. He is a great sleeper still {all night with 2 set naps during the day} but he is a little apprehensive of his crib. We are making an effort to at least start him in it every night but he usually ends up in our bed at some point. I actually think he thinks our bedroom is his bedroom. He loves our bed but we love it too...so we don't blame him ;)

Eating: Formula 5 times a day and solids 2-3 times a day. Still no teeth...or any signs of teeth. He still is flashing me that cute gummy smile!

Sizes: He just started in 12 month clothing! 

Milestones: The child is mobile! ...Well sort of. He can't crawl yet but has started to shuffle around everywhere. He is also getting his body into crawling position....so it's close. I actually cant take my eye off him for a second or he tends to end up somewhere like this....


or this...



Ok so now for some shots from the day he turned 9 months. He had just finished eating, so excuse the milk on his mouth. You win some, you lose some! haha xxx







No comments :

Post a Comment