Thursday 24 October 2013

A weekend baby?

Well I will be 37 weeks this Saturday and my doc is still baffled as to why our little babe hasn't come yet. I suppose I don't mind that he hasn't come yet {as it was the goal to get him full term} but I reeaaally want to meet him! Plus I am shamefully tired of being preggo .

When I went back to my OB's office on Tuesday I had progressed in dilation but only 1/2 a cm. She has now decided that she want's us to come in to the hospital on Friday so she can do a membrane sweep. She said if it works, most women will go into labour after that within 48 hrs. So we might meet him this weekend or he could decide to be stubborn. Hopefully not the latter!

I will spend today tidying up and getting a few things done. Hopefully my next update will be of a sweet little babe. Fingers crossed! xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment