Monday 21 October 2013

Getting ready...

Last night we FINALLY set up the baby's bassinet! It's now beside my bed waiting for a cute little squish face to sleep in it. The baby is full term 37 weeks in 5 days, so I am not feeling as guilty about wanting him to come now. It's baffling to me that I will have a full term babe! After all the obstacles I faced with both pregnancies, a pink chubby baby seemed like something we would never get to experience. Now he should be able to come home with me when I leave the hospital! How cute! I have another docs appt tomorrow and am hoping to see some progress! I'll update if it's anything interesting.



I also ordered him some Peter Rabbit name blocks off Etsy BUT I cannot post a picture on here of the ACTUAL blocks or I will give away his name. I think if you find out the gender of your baby before it's born, it's better to keep the name secret until the end. Then it's still a little surprise ;) Here is the shops picture on the listing for them....just so you can see how sweet they are!

Cute hey?! Just to clarify...his name is NOT Conner haha.
Well other then that we are still just getting ready for the house. I got all our official mortgage paper work together this morning and it felt very grown up! I am still slightly worried that something is going to happen as so far its all been pretty straight forward. We also went to see the house this weekend and its basically done! All the flooring went in which turned out quite nice for "standard/non upgrade stuff". Also, all the lights we chose were installed including the baby's little biplane light. It's so cute! So now its just appliances, sinks/toilets, some baseboard and a good clean!

I will try to keep posted over the next few weeks...they are exciting! Have a good one :) xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment