Wednesday 2 October 2013

Ryan and his little helper

When we adopted Enzo seven years ago, he was honestly the cutest kitten I had ever seen. Even my sis says that and she works at the shelter!!! We were satisfied with just him but the adoption counselor told us that the shelter had a discount if you got a second kitten. So Ryan decided it would be cute to get him a sister and chose this scraggly little black kitten (who I would have never even looked at if I am being honest). I love her now of course but at the time I was like "why her"? Even when we got her home she never really liked me. Ryan, on the other hand, is probably her most favourite person in the world and she turned out to be the first pet he EVER owned! It's really cute to see her with him because he is the one person who she is affectionate with. Anyone that knows her, knows she should be the definition of "cattitude". With Ryan however, she turns into a ball of cuteness. She runs up to him every night he gets home from work, sits with him while he works with his tools and follows him around the garden when he is outside. Anyways, you get the point, so here are a few pictures of Ryan with his Izzy xxx

This was tonight while Ryan was working on basement plans. She is his little helper :)
Overseeing his video game playing
Little baby Isabelle 7 years ago!!!
Baby Izzy 

No comments :

Post a Comment