Tuesday 12 August 2014

33 Weeks!

I thought it was about time I did a baby girl bump update. I haven't done one to date but it's so much different being pregnant for the second time around. You already have a cute little squish face to occupy your time morning until night. We are getting really excited as the reality is setting in that we will be parents to two little blobs soon!

As you can tell from the title, I am 33 weeks pregnant. It's been a weird pregnancy....it went really fast at first and now I am just SO DONE with being pregnant that its dragged....considerably. I am just trying to enjoy these last few weeks with Bennett as an only child. He is such a baby still that I can't imagine having a second one to look after but everything always works out for the best. I actually cannot wait to see how he reacts to this new baby. I am pretty sure he is going to love her TOO MUCH. He has this tendency to over react when babies are around....even though he is still a baby himself haha. Anyways, as promised, here are the stats for 33 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I just have a few that I used for Bennett's pregnancy. I didn't really get a chance to not wear them as I got pregnant so quickly again. I cannot wait to wear normal person clothes!
Stretch marks? Waaaah. I dont even want to talk about this but in the nature of sharing, I suppose I must. Over the entire course of my last pregnancy I got one stretchmark...ONE PEOPLE. I still have a ways to go with this one and baby girl has already made my one stretchmark double in size and given me three more. They are small right now and in pretty inconspicuous areas. Still though, it is sad to see them forming knowing they could get worst. I am buttering up about 5 times a day now....lets hope it helps!
    Sleep: Better if I didn't have a baby boy that ended up in our bed every night! Between him and her...there is limited space to say the least ;)
Best moment this week: We saw a little girl this week while we were at the park with Bennett and she looked like our child could potentially look like. It was so weird to imagine us as a family of four. We both got really excited!
Miss anything? Not feeling uncomfortable when I eat. I actually lost weight at my last appt just because I always feel so full.
Food cravings: SWEETS!!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Onions and garlic {which was the same with Bennett}. I actually think I may forever be turned off these two things. 
Gender: Little GIRL :)
Labour signs: None yet!
Belly button in or out?  In!  
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy BUT very ready to meet this little bub
Looking forward to: Seeing what this little girl looks like! Now I know what features Bennett picked up from both of us, I am curious to see if she will be a little girl verision of him. She could favour me and have blue eyes.....who knows?! So exciting!!

33 Weeks!



and just for comparison...the only other picture I have taken this pregnancy.....

31 Weeks!

You can read my {almost 33 week} bump update with Bennett here

Have a good week! xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment