Tuesday 24 March 2015

England holiday eve!

Well we are finally upon the eve of our England holiday! We leave tomorrow and I have about 1000 things to do buuuut I still wanted to come on here to do a quick blog post! I am actually skilled at putting things off but I am also amazing at working under pressure, so it works haha.

I am so excited for this trip as it marks our first holiday to England as a family of four. I have taken the blobs by myself but Ryan has always stayed back to work. He works really hard so deserves a break once in a while :)

For our trip my parents have booked for us to stay a week in the East of England in a beautiful thatched roof cottage. It's by the coast so we will visit our favourite coastal towns like Aldeburgh and Southwold. We also are by a famous castle which I hope to get to at some point over the week we are there. The main thing Ryan is excited about is that we are only a mile from the local pub haha.



After we get back to my parents we are planing to have a lovely Easter weekend {Brooke's first Easter!} and hopefully get alot of shopping and eating in. Probably a day in London as I am LONGING to take Ryan to the Tower. I also want to make note that this will be the FIRST Easter I am not pregnant since 2012. Strange!

I will try and do some updates while we are in England but if I don't, get ready for a very long one when we return. Right now I must get back to getting ready, I am crying right now thinking about all the laundry that needs to be folded, sorted and then packed.

Bon Voyage {to us}! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment