Wednesday 6 May 2015

Hozier Work Song

Ok peeps, this blog is typically about my babies but occasionally I will mention the music I'm currently listening to. Well to say I am OBSESSED with this man is an understatement. I have probably played Hozier's album and this specific song about 1000 times these last few weeks. It might be actually driving Ryan mad but I can't help it. I've fallen deeply in love with it and love dies hard. You probably recognize this {excuse my french} sexy Irish voice from his hit "Take me to church" which is all over the radio right now. Well I was surprised when my Mum played me the entire album to find he has an array of different styles. Some of his music is upbeat and catchy while other songs are slow and personal. This current song is called "Work Song" and it's just SO SOULFUL. Just watch, listen and enjoy! xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment