Thursday 15 January 2015

Brooke is 4 months old!

My little baby girl is four months old as of Tuesday! I think I say this every time but I just can't get over my sweet little ball of chubby baby! She is perfect to me!

Her personality has really started to shine through now and it's darling. This month Bennett began to interact with her more too. She gets the hugest smile on her face whenever he even looks her way, it's pretty much the cutest thing ever!

Now Brooke is more aware, I have started to read to her. No surprise that she loves Peppa Pig books as it is ALWAYS present in our house hold. Whether Bennett is watching the show, playing with the toys or reading the books/magazines...it tends to be Peppa. My parents got Bennett a George pig backpack from England, so I got Brooke the matching pink Peppa pig one while I was last there {just in case she turned into a Peppa pig fan like her brother}. I can just imagine them packing up their backpacks for trips!! This is one of the nice things about having them only 10.5 mths apart...they will enjoy alot together :)


Anyways, here are Brooke's updated stats for 4 months!

Weight: 14.8lbs

Routine: Bennett has a bath every night so Brooke has started to join in every other night. Her skin is too sensitive to have one every night. I have started to begin the bedtime routine at 9:00 pm, we do baths first and then get them ready. Even if she doesn't have one, we all go upstairs to help Bennett and get them both changed. Ryan drys off Bennett and gets him ready for bed {which usually entails them playing around laughing their heads off} while I usually sort out Brooke. It's then a quick book for both and Bennett is put down in his crib. I will give Brooke one more bottle after Bennett is down and this sends her into dream world. She then is asleep until about 8:00-9:00 am the next day! Sometimes if she wakes during the night we will pull her into our bed and she drifts off again. Her naps are pretty consistent too, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Two sweet blobs sleeping in the bed :)

Eating: Brooke still is on her formula. Other than that, I occasionally put a little rice cereal on her soother while I am feeding Bennett.

Sizes:  3 month clothing is definitely snug on this one now. I have started to bring out the 3-6 month and even 6 month in some of the clothing! It's nice to give her chub rolls some breathing room haha.

Milestones: She is now into holding peoples hands. She always did this of course but now it seems that she actually wants to. When she is upset, having a finger to grip onto actually settles her down!. This month she also started to laugh! It's not a true laugh yet but she actually smiles and sort of laughs...especially when she is being tickled. Last thing, which is not really a milestone is that Brooke started to sit in the Bumbo!! I love how she is upright in it, even Bennett seems puzzled by the fact that she is able to sit in his toy area with him..


So there is all the updated info for our little baby girl! Below are a few four month pictures and one compared to Bennett at that same age. As you can probably tell, I love my sweet blobs! xxx    

                 






             
and the comparison picture!......





No comments :

Post a Comment