Tuesday 27 January 2015

Teething?!

Poor little Brooke had a bad weekend. I am not sure but I believe it might be teething. I didn't expect her to teeth until later like Bennett {who I thought would forever just have a huge gummy smile haha} but I know this is usually the time they can start.

On Friday she got the big D along with the sorest bum I have ever experienced. I don't think Bennett has ever had a diaper rash this bad. Needless to say, I have had the LONGEST and HARDEST four days of Motherhood. She is so uncomfortable and is easy to upset. Even little Bennett has been trying to calm her down haha. We have been giving her baking soda baths, changing her diaper as soon as anything makes it presence day and night and also applying extra strength zinc cream. Nothing seems to be working :(

Even though I am truly exhausted and in need of a week of sleep, I just look at that sweet face and can't not want to help her! Motherly instinct is honestly the craziest thing. I hope that it starts to show signs of healing otherwise I may have to take her to the docs {which is always fun with two babies haha}.

Anyways, Carly has agreed to start taking them Tuesdays and Thursdays every week now to help me get some work done. So I thought I would quickly jot down our current dilemma before I get stuck into my work. Anyone that has suggestions {maybe some old tricks}, please let me know! In the meantime I will look at this sweet face and hope she feels better soon! xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment