Tuesday 13 January 2015

New Years 2015

Ok last of the holiday catch up posts! Yay!

Lets talk about New Years! I am actually a huge HUGE fan of the New Years celebrations. I feel like it extends the holiday season and is festive/fun to partake it. I never miss a countdown.

No I did not take this. Actually I was no where near London this year on Dec 31 but it still is amazing to look at! 

What I also love about new years is the resolutions that come with it. Yes I am THAT person that relentlessly makes resolutions every year in order to become a better human being. It's like wiping the slate clean. I try and jot them down on this blog to hopefully have some responsibility of keeping them. I am fully aware it is actually Jan 13, so lets just consider that the start of the new year haha.

Last year I had some really ambitious resolutions which of course I didn't manage keep. So this year I decided to compliment my ambitious ones with some simpler ones. This means I can feel at least somewhat accomplished by the end of the year :) Anyways, here they are!

1. Learn a second language {Italian or French...maybe both if I am feeling up to it!}
2. Have a better routine {Getting up before the babes is primarily what I am hoping to do.
    Showering before lunch would feel like an achievement in itself}
3. Be more organized with paperwork
4. Lose weight {surprising I know}
5. Meditate {starting with an app called Headspace}
6. Log all my gazillion passwords into a log book
7. Save more money{We managed to enter 2015 without debt...minus our large mortgage that has barely been touched and our financed vehicle haha....but I would like to enter 2016 with some savings behind us. Basically so I can go out and spend it...what else is money for?! :) }
8. Travel to England {tentatively planned for Easter!}

So there you have it, 2015 lets see what you have in store! xxx

And since a post of mine always has pictures, here some phone pictures from New Years Eve!








No comments :

Post a Comment