Thursday 1 January 2015

Brooke is 3 months!!

Brooke is 3 months! Well she was on December 13th haha. I have just been really bad with keeping up with my blog lately but I did manage to snap some pictures on her three month birthday :)

December was a really busy month for us, we popped over to England during the first week and then my family came from England on Dec 17th for Christmas. So I will do an update in the next blog but for now let's focus on my little peanut.

Weight: My little plonker is 14 lbs! Bennett at three months was about 13 lbs so she is a little ahead of him at his stage.

Routine: She is a sleeper like her brother. She started sleeping through the night right before we left for England but unfortunately the time change made her start waking up for feeds at 4 AM. After we got back though, she started sleeping through the night once again and this makes me very happy :) Naps are good, she sleeps in the morning and again in the afternoon. This usually aligns with Bennett's nap which allows me to do a few things around the house.

Eating: Formula 5-6 times a day.

Sizes: 3 months or 3-6 months

Milestones: Does her ever growing cuteness count as a milestone? She is interacting alot now and "talks" back to people that talk to her. Her smile is absolutely contagious and just look at her chubby cheeks!!! I just love my sweet girl!







and just for fun here is Bennett at 3 months...do you see the resemblance?! 






No comments :

Post a Comment